Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, November 9, 2012

Autumn Dawn by BooLand Designs

page kit 
by BooLand designs
available HERE in the Studio

As the sun begins to rise, life stirs and a whispered melody fills the air. Leaves that rustled blindly in the night suddenly appear. The streetlights dim and fade away, as night gives way to day; the rosy hues of sunrise color life in that familiar way. From pink to purple, blue to gold, it is the dawn of autumn and there are stories waiting to be told! To help you tell them, BooLand created Autumn Dawn, a collection inspired by the quiet wakefulness of fall. You'll find flowers and leaves, a journal, streetlamp, and even a fawn - plus rustic autumn papers to decorate your layouts celebrating autumn's dawn.
 
You’ll find everything and more for all your scrapping projects in Autum Dawn and as always, Boo has added lots of little extras for you.
 
Special Bonus – Get the Cardstock FREE with this purchase for a limited time.  Offer expires 11/16/12.
and my layout using this fab new kit
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment