Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

New by Edeline Marta

Sephora Frames
By Edeline Marta
find them HERE
 These beautiful Sephora Frames from Edeline Marta provide an easy way to create a stunning page! In rich autumnal colors, each frame is unique, and decorated with pretty embellishments so that all you need to do is add your photo and background paper and you’re well on the way to a finished page! Ideal for thanksgiving and autumn pages as well as recording your memories of treasured moments and thankfulness.

The set includes 6 unique decorated frames: 3 with word art and 3 without.

All files are delivered in .png format. 
and I complemented them with one of her pre-released kits
 Whispered Dreams
find it HERE
and my layout for inspiration
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment