Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, November 16, 2012

Gathering Time By Angelclaud artRoom

Gathering Time 
By Angelclaud artRoom
available at:
    Mscraps
and 
    Gingerscraps
Gathering Time is inspired by the get together of Thanksgiving when friends and families gather together to celebrate the holiday.

With so much memories to preserve and limited time, templates can be extremely useful to help you scrap faster and beautifully. You can make the templates uniquely you by rotating and resizing them, deleting and adding elements, and substituting different page parts.

This pack contains 4 (four) 12x12 inch templates in the following formats:
- layered PSD and TIFF files with drop shadow and without drop shadow
- Individual layers in PNG format without shadow
- PAGE format for SBC 3.0 AND SBC 4.0

All templates are created in high quality 300 dpi for printing.

Templates are PU/S4H/S4O/CU, creative team layout and quick page friendly. Please read Angelclaud artRoom's Terms of Use.
and my layout using this fabulous template set and several different kit parts
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment