Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sporty Sass the page kit by Snickerdoodle Designs

Sporty Sass 
the page kit
 by Snickerdoodles Designs
available at The Studio and digidesignresort
Sporty Sass is full of contradictions. It is sweet, but sassy; feminine, but sporty. It’s about playing baseball after polishing fingernails, kicking soccer balls with enough force to make the boys envious, and throwing a basketball “harder and higher” than any other team mate (female OR male)! This kit has pretty, it has pink; it’s got denim and ribbons, and … sports! Everything you need, really, for the tom-girl!

Sporty Sass includes:
14 patterned papers
96 elements

Papers are (12 X 12), 300 dpi, jpg format.
Elements vary in size, 300 dpi, png format.

Don't forget to check out the coordinating extras!

This page kit is included in the Sporty Sass Collection.

Personal Use and Scrap for Hire approved.
and my layout using this fabulous kit 
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment