Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New by Studio4 Designworks

Bouquet Of Happiness
by Studio4 Designworks
available in her shops  at :
Bouquet of Happiness 
  This kit is a kit for all occasions. It could be for someone special, a child you're proud of, a special occasion, or something that you're just thankful for. It has a varied selection with rich colours that is sure to bring life to your scrapbooking pages. The kit contains 14 patterend papers and as a BONUS, there is a 9-pack of solid papers. They are all 300 dpi, 12" x 12" JPEGs. It also contains 53 elements, 3 of which are Word Arts that are great toppers to any page. They are also 300 dpi png files. Shadows are for preview purposes only. S4O/S4H/PU.
 leave my layout some love HERE
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment