Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Autumnal Sun By BooLand Designs

Autumnal Sun 
By BooLand Designs
available at The Studio

Henry David Thoreau once wrote "I am the autumnal sun, with autumn gales my race is run; when will the hazel put forth its flowers, or the grape ripen under my bowers? The mast is dropping within my woods, the winter is lurking within my moods, and the rustling of the withered leaf is the constant music of my grief." He is of course lamenting the changing of the season, autumn, nature's last great hooray, to the cold and dreary nights of winter. In Autumnal Sun,Boo has created a collection with a cheery disposition, one designed to extol those last fleeting moments of autumn when, as the chipmunk gathers his harvest, the sunflower begins to fade. You'll find flowers and ribbons and plenty of radiant papers in this collection, even some woodland characters - everything you'll need really to decorate your autumn pages.

You’ll find everything and more for all your scrapping projects in Autumnal Sun and as always, Boo has added lots of little extras for you.
and here are my layouts using this fab collection
 Leave my layout some love HERE
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment