Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Saturday, November 17, 2012

New by BooLand Designs

Forest Delights
by BooLand Designs
Lying deep beneath the forest canopy, in cool and shaded grottos, on prickly vines and lush-leaved bushels, you'll find berry sweet delights; blackberry, raspberry, strawberry, and huckle, it's what all the critters know, it's the place to go if you're looking for a taste of the forest's best in show! In marion berry blue and pomegranate red, you'll find plenty of berry goodness in this collection, from butterflies to boysenberries, on the forest bed. For summer treks or picking season, before summer fades to fall, when it comes to delights of the forest, Forest Delights has it all!
 
You’ll find everything and more for all your scrapping projects in Forest Delights and as always,Boo has added lots of little extras for you.
 
The Page Kit Contains
  • 1 Element Pack – 121 Elements
  • 1 Paper Pack – 17 12"x12" papers

All saved in PNG and JPG format at 300ppi for best quality printing.

This product is PU/S4H friendly

Please read Boo's TOU here

Why not visit her BLOG for super goodies or sign up for her Newsletter for exclusive goodies available nowhere else.
and now my layout using this fabulous new kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment