Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, November 30, 2012

Roseytoes is now at Brownie scraps

Roseytoes Designs is now at Brownie scraps 
and here are a few of her new goodies I have worked with
28 Pictures Later
available HERE
28 Pictures Later by Roseytoes Designs 
and my layout using this fab new template


 leave this two page layout some love HERE
and Blocked vol 2
available HERE
Blocked Vol 2 by Roseytoes Designs 
and my layout using blocked vol 2
 Leave this layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment