Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, November 23, 2012

New release and black Friday sale by Amber Shaw

Happy Black Friday! Hope you are filling your virtual shopping carts with lot of goodies. Make sure to stop by and pick up this New Release -SemiFormal
 It's on sale right now at MScraps


and my layout using Semiformal
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment