Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, November 19, 2012

New by Dani Moy

Frani Lynn
By Dani Moy Designs
 10 Patterned Papers
5 Solid Papers
1 Alpha (lowers only)
31 Elements (bead branch, bird, butterfly, 2 buttons, chicken wire, floral stamp, 6 flowers, 4 frames, gear, journal tag, 2 leaves, 4 ribbons, ric rac, stitches, swirl, ticket, and vine)


*recolors not counted in element count
 4 paint splats
and my layout using Frani Lynn and the paint splats
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment