Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, November 16, 2012

Holiday Hoopla by Snickerdoodle designs and KimberkattScraps

Holiday Hoopla 
by Snickerdoodle designs and KimberkattScraps
     available at:
     The Studio
     Digidesignresort  and
     personal shop

 Holiday Hoopla is collaboration between SnickerdoodleDesigns and KimberkattScraps.  It is a kit about wonderment, joy, and the magic of believing.   Filled with merriment and mirth, Holiday Hoopla provides all that you need to create delight scrapbook pages or Christmas projects. In this kit you will find five delightful elves, cookies and milk for Santa, presents, and toys for all the good little girls and boys!  Trees and lights, pine and berries, everything about this collection is holly, jolly, and merry!
and my layout using this fabulous kit, This is a photo of Karen's (snickerdoodle designs) son Brian when he was little waving goodbye to Santa
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment