Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

New by BooLand Designs

Woodland Walk
By BooLand Designs
find it HERE

As brown leaves fall from the aged tree, the squirrel gathers his acorn harvest; the last of summer's flowers spread their wings, an owl sits watch over the forest floor. The smell of cedar fills the air, and the ones who call the forest home begin to prepare for the chill that will soon fill the air. Oh what a splendid sight to behold! If you enjoy autumn in the woods as much as I do, take a walk on the woodland trail with my Woodland Walk collection. You'll find rustic papers and elements in shades of golden brown, sepia, orange, and beige. From sunflowers to a windmill, harvest squash and berries, Woodland Walk has just what you'll need to decorate your autumn photos and woodland pages.
 
You’ll find everything and more for all your scrapping projects in Woodland Walk and as always, Boo has added lots of little extras for you.
and my layout using this fab new kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment