Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, November 16, 2012

Memories Of Fall By Jen C Designs

Memories Of Fall 
By Jen C Designs
available at:
Fall is becoming a distant memory as we turn towards the inevitable seasonal change of impending winter. I love Fall - with all the smells of bonfires, leaves, and Thanksgiving dinner, as well as the sounds of crunching leaves, school bells ringing and people chatting over meals together.

Memories of Fall is full of vibrant colors to scrap your memories over the last few month and even through the year.

This kit includes 19 papers, a full alpha and over 50 elements including acorns, an apple, bows, buttons, flowers, foliage, frames, gems, a heart, pumpkins, ribbons, swirls, a tree, and word tabs (apple picking, autumn, bonfire, fall, friendship, harvest, leaves, November, October, pumpkin patch, September and thanksgiving).

  Jen's products are S4H/S4O okay.
and my layout using this fabulous kit
 Leave my layout some love HERE
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment