Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, November 5, 2012

I wanna be collaboration

I Wanna Be 
by Edeline Marta and Armina Designs
 find it HERE
Edeline Marta and Armina Designs is back again with this girl version of When I Grew Up. This collab is huge and you will get 25 papers , 60 elements, 1 pack alphas, 1 pack paper mats 
and 
I wanna be Chevron papers
 find them HERE
I wanna be paper Mats
Find them HERE
and my layout using this fab collection and extras
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment