Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, November 2, 2012

iDSD grab bag by Amber Shaw


There is nothing quite like the colors and flavors of autumn: rich, deep colors and flavors that fill your stomach and your soul. (Can you tell that I like this time of the year a lot?) Amber's got a fabulous new grab bag, FOR ONLY $4.00, filled with all the beauty and richness that autumn holds. Take a look and the sneak below.  For the full preview of the kit, alpha, clusters, and page starters at and of the store links below.
and my layout using this fabulous kit and a new template set by Angelclaud ArtRoom

Beautiful kit isn't it.... Grab this at all of Amber's stores

0 comments:

Post a Comment