Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, November 30, 2012

New Release: Artistic Side by Angelclaud ArtRoom and ViolaMoni

Angelclaud ArtRoom has a very special new release at Gingerscraps this week. It’s her very first collaboration with another designer (ViolaMoni).  She had so much fun with the theme that they chose: a mixed media theme. She has always loved playing with smears, brushes, and blending, which I think it’s just perfect for this theme. She is not a 100% art-journaler but does like the mixed look of a mixed media style and digital scrapbooking. She hopes that you all will like this collaboration too.
you can get to the products by clicking on the images below:


 
and my layouts using this fabulous new collab both with the kit and without:
Leave my layout some love HERE
 and this layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment