Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby Soft by Edeline Marta Design

Cherish those first moments with your new addition and then let “Baby Soft” by Edeline Marta Design help you capture them on your scrapping page. Soft is the perfect way to describe the baby blues, pinks, yellows, greens and purples in this precious kit. Ten gentle papers with slightly distressed edging that gives just the right amount of pop to your background. You’ll also fall head over heels in love with these beautiful elements – the colors, the textures, the variety! Be sure to look for the sweet yellow duckie, friendly teddy bear with balloons to share, diaper pins, baby bibs and a smiling, sleepy moon. You’ll find traditional elements too – swirls, bows, ribbons, frames, flowers and so much more. With 38 elements in total, you’ve got plenty from which to choose! There’s a gently patterned clear plastic alpha – primary lower case plus numbers – a great way to let your title work support your layout in a soft way. Looking for a little something extra to add to your layouts? You’ll love the co-ordinating wordart pack with cute labels perfect for boys and girls! There are also printable tags – ideal when you want the home-made look but lack the home-made time! Our little ones grow up so quickly – let “Baby Soft” by Edeline Marta Design treat your baby’s early moments with the care that they deserve!

Pages from The CT and I
 

My layout using Baby Soft
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment