Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A few of the new goodies at catscrap

                    move over Carole Lombard, Jane Russell, and yes, you too, Katy Perry! 
There's a new Glamour Goddess in town, and everyone had better buckle
their seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night! :) 9 jpegs and 47
pngs...enjoy!
My layout using this fab kit
 Leave my layout some love HERE
My Personal Notes
by Paula Kesselring Designs

A set of 92 elements perfect for putting that little "reminder" on your layouts !
Includes:
87 elements in separate png. files + 4 .jpeg files + 1 .abr file
Personal Use
They are created for high printable quality at 300 dpi and saved as .jpeg files.
All of my designs are Scrap-4-Hire friendly !
My layout using this fab kit
 Leave my layout some love HERE


Art in the Box {Mega Kit}
by Paula Kesselring

Get out of the box with this MEGA KIT (195 elements plus 24 papers !!!!) !
Includes:
24 papers
2 Alphas
Splats , Paint strokes , Brush frame, Paint cans, Brushes , Brads and Eyelets, Tubes of paint , Palettes , Paint Palletes Boxes , Crayons, Buttons
and MORE !!!
Personal Use.
They are created for high printable quality at 300 dpi and saved as .png files.
All of my designs are Scrap-4-Hire friendly !
My layout using this fab kit
 
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment