Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, March 4, 2011

A few new things at Gingerscraps

In A Mood - Kit by Connie Prince. Experiencing the highs and lows of emotion is what makes life more interesting! Scrap all of those emotional moments and so much more using this kit!
cap_inamood-GS.jpg
Word Art - Created to coordinate with "In A Mood" by Connie Prince. Makes titling your pages a breeze!
cap_kw_inamoodWA-GS.jpg
http://store.gingerscraps.net/In-A-Mood-WordArt-Pack.html
 My layout using in the mood
Leave my layout some love HERE
The "What A Charmer" Template pack will help you achieve beautifully scrapped layouts in no time. Being able to show off your charming photos quickly and easily is the goal of these wonderful templates. This template pack includes PSD, PNG, and TIFF files. You can grab these templates for $2.25 on sale through Sunday!
5476101690_98135e4028.jpg
 
Kit used Amused by Ellie Lash
My layout using both the templates and Amused
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment