Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, March 11, 2011

New by Alegna Designs

Today Alegna designs new kit and templates are in store 'Play and Games'.
Since Alegna only has boys she wanted to make a boys kit
It contains a wooden car, pieces of games, tools, flowers and more!
There are 64 elements and 12 papers, all in 300 DPI and the papers are 3600x 3600.

Play and games Templates


My layout using this fab new kit and template set;
Leave my layout some love HERE

And of course she made a little something for you all. This time it
is an add-on to the kit, it includes 2 papers and 10 elements.

Ger it HERE at Alegna's blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment