Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Movement for MS

Movement: An MS Charity Collab - The Bundle
Movement
March 14-20, 2011 is National Multiple Sclerosis Awareness week, and in honor of
that, 34 designers got together to create a mega-kit called "Movement," and then a Creative Team got together to design matching Quick Pages and Templates.
Available HERE
MS stops people from moving, and we're raising money to make sure that doesn't happen.

This kit includes 190 Papers, 419 Elements, 3 Alphas, and the QP set includes 42 QPs, 1 brag book, and 6 templates.

100% of the proceeds from the sale of this bundle go to the National MS Society, more specifically, Mandy's BikeMS ride
The suggested donation for this kit is $15, but you can visit Mandy's BikeMS page to donate more. Thank you so much for supporting the National MS Society!
and my layout with parts of this fab collab
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment