Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, March 31, 2011

(new) Awakening Bundle now at Two Peas In A Bucket by Edeline Marta

With the bright colors of spring just around the corner, Edeline Marta Design brings you “Awakening” – the perfect kit to push away your winter blues and awaken your imagination to the wonderful possibilities that a new season brings! Start your layout by choosing from ten gently patterned or textured papers. With oranges, blues, pinks and greens, you’re sure to find a great choice to set off your photos. The elements – 36 in total – range from gorgeous extracted flowers to sweet doodled birds and bees! There are plenty of traditional elements too – strings, ribbons, buttons and frames. Mix and match the different styles and colors of elements to bring your own unique style to your canvas! Edeline Marta Design’s “Awakening” will help you celebrate the arrival of springtime inspiration and inspire any pieces of your creative imagination that may have been in hibernation!
and my layout using this fab new kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment