Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, March 18, 2011

A few of the new goodies this week at Gingerscraps

Let me show you Connie Prince's new goodies!!
Do you have a baseball loving family? 
 Batter, Batter, Swing is perfect to scrap all of your ballpark memories!
cap_BBS_CTLayouts1500.jpg 
and my layout using this fab kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

There's just something so cute about lemurs, and even a little bit funny, Ring Tailed by Pretty in Green is perfect for scrapping jungley themed layouts or not, it's full of bold colors and fun doodley elements. 10 papers and 17 elements
PinGpackagingNL-1.jpg
http://store.gingerscraps.net/Ring-Tailed.html
a few inspirations by the CT and I
rtlayouts.jpg 
a larger look at my layout
leave my layout some love HERE
And by Ellie Lash
this kit is just perfect for heritage layouts!
elash_bloom.jpg
My layout using this fab kit
(also used Template clusters vol 3 By Alegna designs)
Leave my layout some love HERE
and don't forget to check out all the new goodies in the shop this week

0 comments:

Post a Comment