Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New by Dani Moy La La

This adorable kit is perfect for your little girls who LOVE Dolls! You can snag it for just $3 this week only!
SBB - SGD





My layout using La La
Leave my layout some love HERE
Freebie!
Here's a little freebie from the CT for you! As always the image is linked to the download on Dani's blog.

Oh and be on the look out starting on the first Dani will have a fun guest spot! She will also have 2 brand spankin new kits on the first and a few freebies!! Keep your eyes peeled!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment