Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oldie but a goodie! By Jennifer Fox

 Tomorrows another day
If you don't have this kit already...it is a MUST have!
 HERE at 9th and Bloom
Tomorrow's Another Day is a perfect blend of almost minimal, almost shabby styles. This kit is inspired by soft colors, unique elements, and lots and lots of word strips. This kit is unique and timeless and is perfect for scrapping all of your favorite photos!
Tomorrow's Another Day includes: 19 papers (10 patterned and 9 solids), 1 lowercase alpha, 1 bead spill, 1 bow, 2 bubble stamps, 1 butterfly, 4 assorted buttons, 1 pocket watch, 1 paper cloud, 1 metal trim cloud, 2 realistic clouds, 1 metal circle row, 1 fancy button, 2 cloth flowers, 3 layered paper flowers, 4 assorted single frames, 1 triple frame, 1 string heart, 2 journal mats, 1 set of keys, 1 lace trim, 1 stem of leaves, 1 metal square, 1 metal leaf stem, 1 paint smear, 1 torn paper, 2 plastic flowers, 1 rainbow, 4 assorted ribbons, 1 ricrac, 1 scallop border, 1 metal scallop border, 1 staple, 1 row of stitching, 1 curled sting, 1 beaded string, 1 blank word strip, 11 assorted word strips, 1 tag, 2 thought bubbles, and 4 metal words.
This kit was previously released in The Digi Files #17

My layout using this fab kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment