Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A few new releases from the Cat scrap Designers

Here are just a few of the new releases from the Cat Scrap Designers
check out all the great new releases in Trendsetter Tuesday HERE at 20% off 
Tuesday and Wednesday only.

Trendsetter Tuesday 
 
Do you have any noisemakers in your house? From the color scheme to the elements, it's all about fun, funky, crazy, unique, and playful elements that you can use over and over again to scrap your memorable moments!

This is the alpha that is included in the full kit. Get it here seperately! All alpha are individual PNG files. All come shadowed as well as unshadowed. Everything created at 300 dpi.

Or purchase the Alpha only
 
And a sweet little must have add-on to the full kit. All papers are JPG files, and all elements and alpha are individual PNG files. Nearly all come shadowed as well. Everything created at 300 dpi.
My layout using both the kit and the add on
noisemaker_post_qu 
Leave my layout some love HERE
 
Resting our back, reading favourite books, watching movies in bed is something we're looking forward to at the end of the day. So this kit is about everything in our bedroom, everything we do and everything in it. Treasure it and enjoy the moment of our own time! 

and my layout using Bedtime Bouncing
Bedtime_bouncing_post 
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment