Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, March 25, 2011

New from Ruby Lane


Version 2.0 is a made over, fresh release using the same them and color palette as before but with lots of new goodies! Items from Spring Breeze included in this kit are 3 papers and 5 elements - everything else mixed in is new and fresh. Even if you own the 1st Spring Breeze, there is so much new and delightful you will want to have this one too!

included in 2.0:
12 textured papers, 37 elements: 3 frames, 1 scalloped border, 2 bows, 2 butterflies, set of brackets, 1 button, 4 flair, cardboard circle strip, 7 flowers, 1 epoxy heart circle, 1 realistic leaves, 1 hand drawn doodle leaves, 1 rainbow, 2 tags, 2 rick rac, 1 hearts n dots scatter, 1 curled ribbon, 1 set of stitches, 1 hand drawn tree, 1 metal floral shape.

Drop shadows are for preview purposes only. All files have been created at 300dpi and are in .jpeg and .png format. Not all items are shown. S4H/S4O Friendly please see my TOU for details.
my layout using this fab kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment