Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A few goodies by Jennifer Fox

Women these days are busier than ever before. It doesn't matter if you have a full time job, a part time job, or if you stay at home, you fill many roles everyday. This kit was inspired by my struggle with what I do. I left my career a couple of years ago to become a stay at home mommy and find myself just as busy (if not busier!) than I used to be...just in different ways. I needed a kit to help tell my story, and so This Woman's Work was created. This super versatile kit is perfect for scrapping your own story, but as you can see from the layouts, it's also great for photos of babies, children, trips, and even for photoless pages. The possibilities are endless.
Scraps to Go Vol. 12

Sometimes I just don't know where to start on a layout, and I find a little of this and a little of that will get me on my way. This set of photo and story driven templates will help jump start your creative process and allow you to record your memories forever. Each template has lots of gorgeous layers and plenty of journaling room so that you can tell your story. These templates are perfect if you have lots of memories and you can't wait to capture them in your scrapping. Includes 4 templates in .psd format.
Notes:
Papers are 12 x 12, 300 dpi, .jpg format.
Elements are 300 dpi, .png format.
Drop shadows are for preview purpose only.
All products are S4H/S4O friendly.
And my layout using These fab products by Jennifer
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment