Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New by Edeline Marta

arch 23, 2011
The desert cart is filled to overflowing! You will smile and want this tantalizing kit; “Leave Room for Dessert “ from Edeline Marta Designs. Sweet colors and delicious colors of the rainbow will bring that sparkle and extra touch to your pages. Twelve papers, that will bring an extra boost of vibrancy and so work together, you can use one or all! Forty-four elements that range from luscious iced cupcakes to adorable baking tools, are just what you need to give that extra special touch. Ten different word art with coordinating colors to the kit and are stickers that will be so cute with your page. From making goodies to eating them, are all memories to be captured with this kit “Leave Room for Dessert” by Edeline Marta Designs.
my layout using this fab new kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment