Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New by Danimoy and A+ designs

Denim for Boys and Girls!

Mel and Dani have not 1 but 2 Collabs for you this month! Twila from Dani's CT requested a grungy boy denim kit. Mel had the idea to make a girls denim kit to coordinate with it! So this week they have Denim & Daisies and Denim Blues each on sale for just $3 or you can snag them together for $5!
SBB - SGD
Denim Blues:
10 Patterned Papers
6 Solid Papers
1 Alpha including: upper/lower mix, numbers, and some symbols
30 Elements including: artistic smear, 2 boat, fish, 4 flowers, fort, 3 frames, frog, leaves, paint splat, pine cones, pocket, 2 ribbons, ric rac, rock, screw, sling shot, 3 stars, stick, stitches, string, and word art tags (includes: A little dirt never hurt, Boys in Blue Jeans, Built Boy Tough, Denim Blues, Double Trouble, Dump Trucks and Dinosaurs, Looking for Adventure, Messy Hungry Dirty, Playground Pals, and Rough and Tumble).

Denim & Daisies:
10 Patterned Papers
7 Solid Papers
1 Alpha includes: uppers, lowers, numbers and some symbols.
32 Elements including: artistic smear, bead spill, bling, bow, butterfly, cloud, 9 flowers, flower spray, 3 frames, 2 leaves, net, 2 pockets, 2 ribbons, ric rac, star, stitches, string, windmill, and word art tags (including: blank: dazzling denims, denim and bling, denim and daisies, flower picker, girl in blue jeans and my favorite jeans).
My layout using Denim and Dasies
leave my layout some love HERE
and one with Denim blues

Denum_blues_post 
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment