Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Check it out at Gingerscraps!

Did you know that if you spend $10 in the store you will get a free grab bag by Wyld Web Designs?  Just add $10 worth of items to your cart and this $11 grab bag will be added in your cart for free!!! 
  
My layouts with The March Grab bag

 Isn't that great!!  Let's see, what else!  OH!  Today is the 1st!  You know what that means, right?  It means it is time once again for the $1 Bake Sale!  We have so many goodies for just $1 today only.  Before I show you the $1 kits, let's talk about our Monthly Buffet.  In case you missed last month's buffet and have no idea what I'm talking about - it is an all you can eat (or scrap) buffet.  Each month the GingerBread Ladies will be given a color palette and theme.  They will create delicious goodies just for you!!  You can then  mix and match all you want!   Think about it as a way to customize your own Mega Collab - "eat" as little or as much as you want!   
This month's theme is GingerScraps Pet Shop!  Here is what the designers came up with.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Oh yes, we have that many!!!!  Each piece will be $2 normally, but today they are only $1 so grab them today!  Want to see what else is only $1 today?   Here are just a few!
 Photobucket 
 My layouts using pet shop $1 bake sale

This is definitely turning out to be a packed newsletter, huh?  I just have 1 more thing to tell you and then you can go back to your day.  Today is the 1st day for March's Daily Download - Did I mention that Ellie Lash made it?  I didn't?  Well she did!!  Here is a sneak peek for you - and you can find it on the blog  
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment