Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, March 25, 2011

New By Jennifer fox

As you  may know Jennifer teamed up with the fabulous Christy Lyle to create two awesome collabs!
First up we have
Birthday Bash - Girl






















Next we have the equally Fabulous
Birthday Bash - Boy





















Also both of these kits are available in a bundle. Check it out here.
Finally we have some of Jen's super awesome templates! Her templates are super easy to use, and make every layout beautiful, and easy to create!
Scraps to Go Vol 12





















and my layout using birthday Bash boy
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment