Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A few of this weeks new goodies from catscrap

Enchanted Garden By CD Muckosky

This hand drawn whimsical garden is carefully painted with watercolors on canvas to create 58 beautifully textured gardeny pieces.
Old Paper Frames by CheekyMonkey

A simple little set of eight paper frames with endless possibilities.

Are you feeling seriously solid, or a bit painted and artsy? This set of sixteen papers has both! Eight plain textured solids and eight painted and textured solids for whatever kind of creative mood you are in.
Delight Patterned Papers by CheekyMonkey

A fun and bright set of twelve patterned papers.
my layouts using all these fab new goodies!
Leave my layout some love HERE
and this one some love HERE
and be sure to chack out ALL of the new goodies from catscrap this week

0 comments:

Post a Comment