Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

New princess dreams and a freebie for you

Hello everyone! Lisete has a new girly and cute kit for this week, is named  
this special one is for your little princess at home,So if you have princess you will love this. The kit contains 70 elements, 14 papers, 1 alpha set, and 2 wonderful packs free with purchase, a set of word art and clusters, and a flair buttons set for free (links included in download).
The kit is available now at Scrappity Doo Dah HERE. 
And like always don't forget check all the post to grab your freebie, this time is the add on of the kit on Lisete's blog.
Don't forget subscribe to her newsletter, she will send tonight with a special exclusive gift :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And this is the add on freebie for you :)


Photobucket
 Get it at Lisete's blog HERE
and my layout using this fab new kit and a set of templates soon to be released by Alegna Designs
called clusters vol 3 
in her shop HERE 

and my layout
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment