Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Prince by DaniMoy

This weekDani has My prince for you! It's a frog prince type of kit! Perfect for your little girls who want to be a princess or that little prince in your life! The kit is on sale for just $3 and each add on is $2 or you can snag the whole lot for just $6.50!
SBB - SGD
My layout (larger image) using this fab kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment